We are back! For now. On this show we discuss Chrome flexing now that is owns 60% of the market. What do you need to do to keep ranking? Then we look at the dark side of social media. Twitter is trying to end spam while Insta is inviting it. Then we look at Twitch and other live events. Finally Snap screwing themselves again.
0:00 – Intro
2:40 – Chrome punishing sites for autoplaying
4:28 – Zach and I argue about Google Analytics integration
8:00 – Twitter’s war on spam – Tweetdecking
10:23 – Instagram allowing API access to posting
13:15 – Drake breaks Twitch records
17:00 – Snapchat again
22:00 – Closing
- Chrome change to Auto Plan and SSL: https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes
- Twitters war on spam: http://www.newsweek.com/tweetdecking-why-twitter-suspended-multiple-accounts-840031
- Drake live streams on twitch: https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/15/17123424/ninja-drake-fortnite-twitch-stream-record-travis-scott-juju
- Snapchat is fuuuuuuucked: https://mashable.com/2018/03/12/snapchat-ad-slap-rihanna-punch-chris-brown/#Pkw6BxhT6gqq
- Instagram allowing posting from 3rd parties: Buffer.com
Get Social With Us:
Want to hear something on the podcast? Hit us up on social. Also join our mailing list for occasional pro-tip and updates from the marketing world.